Monday, January 7, 2013

Relationship Disintegrating ? Part 1


First I would like to say, this is my opinion on this subject. If you do not agree with what I am about to say then I would suggest you read some Yahoo article or something else. You can leave a comment and I will reply back, otherwise enjoy.

            I have to say relationships have lost its touch in becoming the main thing in a human’s life to gain. It's becoming more of a complex yet very stressful situation for many. I for one am glad through all of this I have found the love of my life to hold and have for the rest of my life and to also agree with what I will be discussing too. But any who lets start off with why I feel like relationships are disintegrating.

           I begin with the fundamental of what I think a true relationship entails to last a lifetime for one another. Basically as we know a relationship is when two people share a bond with each other to produce a mutual standoff to mold into a love connection in time. Although this sounds intriguing relationships can be tough, it’s what makes us learn one another and process thoughts as to finding "the one" comes with time filled with communicating, showing trust and respect for ones feelings and intellect. This is what builds around your relationship to last for a lifetime.

            Reading that you would think this is something we can all agree to and hope this is what’s going on in the world today...well here comes the truth of all of this is that, it’s completely opposite. Why you ask? No one can trust one another with the social media around us today, no one can communicate with each other physically or emotionally without having a phone, or computer lodged to their face. Technology takes away that one step to become honest with one another, or show gratitude for each other’s company and feel at home.

            The word "Trust" has been overdubbed with using "I Love You" or "I Believe you" Why dont these people listen to a classic by the Extremes titled "More Than Words"; the title explains itself. No one shows the feeling of love anymore. No one shows the trust for one another without being scolded and ridiculed by the social media itself. This is one way its disintegrating.

          With Trust and Communication you would have to hide yourself behind a screen and hold secrets from one another, you could always tell your other half that you trust them; they’re suppose to be your best friend more than your own friends. Hiding something from them and not trusting them does disintegrate the relationship to the core, and can cause many negative situations, there’s never good in hiding things from someone who is there for you always. I myself would rather know the truth of something then finding out the hard way because not only does it annoy my other half but also myself, which can hurt the relationship. It takes a toll on you in the end. Never be afraid to tell them how you feel and what’s going on, if you truly love them and believe them through communication you will have that pure love people want always.

         Most people don’t do this at all, only a rare bunch. No one does this which makes me sick and makes you look stupid; and no open relationship and not marrying someone that you love doesn’t make your love everlasting, you’re just a coward for not even committing "till death do us apart". But that’s another story.

        Well this is Part One; my advice in all honestly is communicating and trusts each other. You will regret it.

 "Trust is the fruit of a relationship in which you know you are loved" - Paul Young

No comments:

Post a Comment